At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve. We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful, and compassionate.
About the opportunity
This role is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team providing support to the Property Development department.
As the Property Development Officer, you will provide project support and produce documentation to enable the streamlined delivery of Property Development & Major Capital Investment Projects. Responsibilities will involve administration, organisation, coordination, financial processing, diary management, meeting management and other leadership and team support.
- Support Property Development and Capital Investment team by undertaking administrative, documentation, organisational and coordinative support activities
- Providing professional administrative support including taking accurate and properly detailed messages, word processing and excel functions, PowerPoint presentations, attending to correspondence and when required, prepare written reports.
- Create and maintain administrative and project management systems to maintain accurate records including ensuring important data is easily accessible and logically filed
- Undertake property development and industry research as required
- Coordinate and manage meetings, document and circulate minutes and follow up actions and outcomes
- To undertake the management of budgets, creation and management of purchase orders and invoices to include the management, documentation and processing of project costs and cost reporting.
- To create and maintain financial documents
- Coordinate contracts, contract signing and contract database for projects
- Organise and co-ordinate events such as travel, accommodation, refreshments and bookings for relevant meetings
- Provide project support for Property Development Projects and Major Capital Investment Projects
- Develop and maintain a resource library including up to date registers for consultants, contractors and other stakeholders
- Provide accurate information and advice to internal and external stakeholders to enhance stakeholder relations and to assist streamline effective working relationships.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Qualification in Project Management or a Property related discipline such as Engineering, Planning, Architecture would be advantageous
- Cert IV in Business Administration or extensive experience in high level admin support/PA-EA roles and experience supporting leadership and delivery teams
- Experience and/or strong desire to work within the property development industry
- A strong eye for detail and organisation, including an ability to prioritise a high volume and varied workload to meet deadlines
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong proficiency in a range of programs, including Adobe and MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, Word, SharePoint and PowerPoint
- Ability to assist in the preparation of formal correspondence, reports, briefs and other project related documentation
- Experience in financial processing, purchase orders and invoice management
Benefits & culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer. Uniting supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity, and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Work as part of a dynamic, engaged Property Development Team
- Ongoing training & development
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent Salary Packaging benefits available
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a national police check, reference checks and working with children checks.