About the job
We’re on the lookout for an amazing UX Designer to join our team of digital marketing specialists. In this role, you will champion voice of the customer and deliver customer-centric designs across Swinburne’s digital assets. You’ll work with many and varied colleagues and stakeholders to ensure that we have our students and customers at the heart of everything we do. With your extensive UX design experience, you will run workshops, lead research and testing, develop insights, design incredible digital experiences, and continue to evolve Swinburne marketing’s UX strategy.
This role requires significant UX design experience, and while Higher Education experience would be an advantage, it’s not essential. Previous experience working with the Adobe Experience Cloud (or similar enterprise-level digital marketing tools) to build out complex digital experiences will definitely stand you out from the crowd.
About Swinburne University of Technology
Swinburne is a multi-sector university of science, technology and innovation with more than 54,000 students and 5,000 staff globally. We offer postgraduate, undergraduate, vocational education and online education to provide students with a variety of work-relevant pathways. Our mission is to be a world-class university, creating economic and social impact through science, technology and innovation. We aim to deliver future-ready learners, research with impact and innovative enterprise.
• You’ve completed a degree or diploma in design or a related field with subsequent relevant experience
• You have demonstrated success developing user experience programs for a large and complex organisation, including the development of key artifacts
• You’re an experienced developer of designs for component driven, enterprise level content management systems, such as Adobe Experience Manager
• You bring analytical rigour to the user experience, and are comfortable driving the ongoing development of a customer-centric mindset across the organisation
• You run a brilliant workshop that engages stakeholders and gets what you need to build out programs of work
• You’re organised, can manage multiple projects, stakeholders and competing priorities, all while maintaining quality outcomes
A full list of the selection criteria is available in the position description.
• Participate in regular staff and management development programs
• Onsite childcare
• Private health insurance discounts
• Discounted annual Myki cards are available to Swinburne staff
To find out more about the extensive range of benefits offered to Swinburne employees please visit Careers at Swinburne.
How to apply
To view the position description or start an application, click on begin at the bottom of this page to submit a resume, cover letter and your response to the key selection criteria.
For further information, please contact Siobhan Feldt at email@example.com
If you are experiencing technical difficulties submitting your application, please contact the Recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you require further support for an interview due to special needs or consideration, please contact Maree Norden, Diversity & Inclusion Manager at email@example.com. For support or queries related to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment, please contact DeadlyCareers@swin.edu.au
Agency enquiries will not be accepted for this position.
Swinburne is a large and culturally diverse organisation. We are proud of our commitment to equity and inclusion through key initiatives such as our Charter of Cultural Diversity, Pride@Swinburne Strategic Action Plan, Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Action Plan and our Reconciliation Action Plan. Equity and diversity are integral to our 2025 vision to be a world class university creating social and economic impact through science, technology and innovation.
Applications close at 11.59pm on Thursday, 22 April 2021.