At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Our focus is always on the people we serve, no matter where they are at in their life.
We are compassionate, respectful, imaginative and bold.
About the role
The Specialists will manage CRM processes, enquiries, tour and enrolment processes as well as supporting business management for a portfolio of Preschool, Early Learning and OSHC services. This role is accountable for KPIs relating to conversion, occupancy and providing effective and efficient support to the Directors and Coordinators within their portfolio.
- Manage end to end enquiries for enrolment processes and all related business management tasks within the Early Learning portfolio
- Coordinate and oversight all account management processes including billing and direct debit, outstanding debt management plans and timely reporting on behalf of the team
- Ensure that all Customer information and system records for enrolled families and the required documentation is accurate
- Drive marketing activities throughout the year
- Manage business operations processes including all financial, internal and external communications
- Identify and guide business improvement opportunities through project management methodologies
- Address and resolve customer escalations and support the Enrolment and Administration Manager
- Maintain knowledge of licensing, legislation and regulations relevant to the Early Childhood sector
- Coordinate and support the set-up of new centres ensuring that required documentation and processes are in place
- Support, train, develop and mentor new and existing team members
- Experience in childcare management is desirable
- 1+ years of experience in your field of expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient organisational and time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands
- Advanced computer literacy with experience in client/data management systems
- Team player with the ability to work independently in a busy environment
- Great attention to detail
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Check and a Working with Children Check.