- Develop content for media editorials and online thought leadership campaigns
- Create original content and tailor fit existing ANZ content to relevant target audiences
- Highly collaborative role ensuring clear communications to key community, external partners, leaders
About the Role
Role Location- 833 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Role Type- 12 month fixed term opportunity
In your role as a Program Manager, you will support the Senior Manager for Business Banking in the creation of content and stakeholder engagement strategies to assist leaders across Small Business and Business Banking in building ANZ's reputation as a business enabler.
Your role will also include the development of thought leadership, working closely with Marketing, Media, Government and Communications to leverage ANZ channels and supporting the ongoing recommendations and counsel in engaging with key external stakeholders to build trust. Written communications may include key messages, media releases, speeches as well as video/digital content.
You will be a strong writer, able to compile clear and concise content across various formats and also repurpose existing ANZ content as needed.
You will also have experience in assisting with or managing a corporate stakeholder or community engagement program.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following-
- Tertiary qualifications- Bachelors Degree in Communication, Marketing, Journalism or related discipline
- Extensive experience across communications, marketing and/or journalism
- Excellent skills in writing and digital storytelling, including social media, video, infographics, animations
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of developing relationships across teams
- Experiencing in assisting with or managing a corporate stakeholder or community engagement programs
- Good project management skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and projects
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to why our purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS130629).