Senior Commercial Strategy Analyst (Journey Expert)
The Credit Cards and Personal Lending (CCPL) Tribe is responsible for the end to end management of ANZ credit card and personal lending customers and products. Our mission is to deliver best in class unsecured lending products and experiences that provide our customers with the best way to pay and borrow, supported by a digital first and automated operating model.
As a Senior Commercial Strategy Analyst (Journey Expert), you will be accountable for:
- Helping define the strategy to ensure that ANZ becomes the best way to pay and borrow
- Developing business cases, quantifying the financial implications, and exploring non-financial aspects of innovative propositions and solutions to better meet customer needs and improve business performance
- Working with Credit Card and Personal Loan data to provide commercial insights and understand impacts to revenue drivers
- Working with senior leadership to help manage business unit expenses as well as investment funding
- Working with the P&L and interpreting drivers and impacts that shape commercial decisions, while providing strong commercial support for the Tribe
- Optimising existing customer journeys and improving our customers experience to ensure our propositions remain relevant and competitive
- Working with the CCPL Tribe and broader value chain partners to deliver and bring to life our tribes priorities
Who are you?
- A team player You know we only win if we all win. You recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the teams mission
- The customers biggest fan You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- Comfortable being uncomfortable You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
- Continuous improvement junkie You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- Committed to your own and others growth You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
What you bring to the role:
- 3-6 years of strategy or finance experience, either in management consulting or inhouse strategy/finance roles at top corporates
- Strategic thinking and problem solving ability
- Financial modelling experience and commercial acumen with a strong understanding of the P&L and the drivers/impacts of commercial decisions
- Excellent ability to analyse data, draw insights and think laterally to identify opportunities to deliver growth and business objectives
- Ability to work with SQL and large databases would be looked favourably upon
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Very strong Microsoft Office skills; esp.: Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to explore customer needs in a data-driven way, develop and implement innovative solutions, test the outcomes, and iterate.
- Passion to improve customer experience and you put the customer at the centre of everything you do
- Adept at juggling competing priorities in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Financial Services experience, preferably in the unsecured lending business would be looked favourably upon
This is a Permanent, Full-time Opportunity Located at 833 Collins St, Docklands VIC 3008
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace its all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
We want to make sure everyone has an inclusive and supportive experience throughout our recruitment process and when joining ANZ. If you are a candidate with a disability, and require adjustments to our recruitment process or the role itself let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number AUS135667.